Saturday, May 30, 2015

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #158 - Splish Splash!

This week it's my turn and I am asking you to create a project representing water, swimming, beach, etc.

This week's GUEST DESIGNER:


*********************

DT inspiration:


*********************

The winner of challenge 157 Guest Designer is:

#12 Siskiyou Sue
New challenge starts Jun 13th

OH-LA-LA Blog Award winners:
#1 Mimi
#3 Darlene Pavlick
#4 Scrapper69
#5 Stacey
#10 Heide D's Paperie
#14 Bimba Bimbolimba

Please email me for details and your blog award: myshericrafts at gmail dot com!

Please look for details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs! (Click their name above each set of photos for a link)
*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted.

6 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Oh, my, I was quite startled to see my name as the next guest designer. How do I find out whatever I need to know?

Mimi said...

Thank you so very much for choosing my entry as one of the winners, you have truly made my day :) :) :) Big hugs, Mimi xxxxxxx

Darlene said...

WOW how exciting to see my creation chosen as one of the Oh La La Winners! Thanks so much!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to the winners! What a fun challenge:) I love the projects from the DT~so fun and so creative!
Sherrie k

Bimba said...

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my entry as one of your Oh La La Winners!I am so proud! Congrats, girls!

SiskiyouSue said...

I have written to you twice but wonder that you might not have received either. Perhaps they went to SPAM?

suekimmet at gmail dot com